Our client has more than a thousand employees in offices worldwide. Nearly 100 million people use their websites and applications each month – and they are still in “high growth” mode. Key to that growth are digital marketing managers for each targeted territory and they are now currently seeking to hire a further Digital Marketing Manager (Sweden) The successful applicant will:
- Have proven expertise in the Swedish digital space, in terms of traffic acquisition and developing growth tactics for both web and app.
- Have a great knowledge of the Swedish market, particularly digital consumer behaviours
- Have hands-on proficiency in a range of tools across the marketing stack, for example, Tableau, Mixpanel, Appsflyer and Google Analytics.
- Have experience in the development and implementation of Google SEO
- Be a native level Swedish speaker with business level English
- Have proven experience of driving business growth via digital marketing.
Your skills and experience will be highly valued in this supportive trusting and transparent working environment. Benefits include:
- A salary of between £37-45k dependent on your skills and experience
- 10% annual bonus potential
- Share options
- Up to 5% matched pension
- 32 days annual leave (3 of these are fixed bank holidays – Christmas day, boxing day and New Year’s day)
- Option to buy 5 additional days holiday
- Home country working – up to 3 weeks a year
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance – 4 x salary
- Relocation support
- + more perks and benefits available……
Salary: £37,000 – £45,000
Location: [Scotland] Glasgow
Job type: Permanent