We are actively seeking a Dutch speaking Customer Service Representative for our client, an international fashion company, based in Nottingham.
– To provide outstanding customer service at all times – to always find the right solution for the customer.
– To provide an exceptional service to customers buying online or through high street stores across Europe.
– To work as part of a team is a key focus – working together across the business to create win-win solutions.
– To ensure the customer is the focus of everything they do – proactively come up with ideas for improving the customer experience.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
– Fluent in Dutch ( speak – write – read )
– Excellent English ( speak – write – read )
– Strong communication skills ( spoken / written )
– Customer focused
– Able to work as part of a team
– Adaptable and flexible to changing needs and to meet deadlines
– Computer literate, including Excel and the internet ( ideally also ordering systems )
MAIN JOB DUTIES:
– Communicate with customers in their native language ( spoken / written ) to provide excellent customer service.
– Resolve customer enquiries ( order process, product information, tracking deliveries, returns – etc – )
– Discuss new products and managing multiple tasks to promptly close enquiries.
– Find ways to improve processes in order to improve sales, brand loyalty, and the customer experience.
– Update and maintain the customer database, work with marketing, retail and other teams to further improve customer satisfaction.
Salary: £21.000 + Benefits