Would you like to work for an outstanding online retail company in London where you would use your German language skills as part of the job?
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic self-starter who can work within their customer service and ecommerce teams – the successful applicant will own the German brand – from initial site translation to launch and subsequent customer satisfaction.
You should be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:-
• The candidate will need to be fluent in English and German both written and spoken
• Have previous customer service experience
• Responsibility for telephone answering, dealing with customer queries, refunds and returns and complaints
• Responsible for German on-site content
• Liaise with Marketing team to generate German content to brief for German marketing activity
• Responsible for updating Social Media channels – Twitter, Facebook etc in German based on brief and answer customer enquiries via these channels
• Oversee and monitor Trust Pilot reviews (German)
• Able to work autonomously and take ownership of the German channel
The role reports directly to the Customer Service manger
Initially a full German site review will be performed including some translation / re-write work to a brief which is expected to take approx. 2-3 weeks before the German site is launched.