Our client is a major player in the fashion industry with its European HQ close to Nottingham and they urgently need to employ another 6 German speaking administrators for their Credit Control department.
– This is an exciting time to a rapidly growing Credit Department, where you will manage customer accounts for major online and high street retailers across Europe!
– In a professional and courteous manner, you will proactively manage the whole credit lifecycle and ensure accounts are effectively maintained in order to support sales, the release of orders and our credit policies.
THE JOB ROLE:-
– Communicating with customers in their native language, over the phone and by email
– Discuss payments, credit terms and to resolve any queries with the customers
– Chasing debt to achieve department targets and to effectively clear disputes
– Controlling the customer database and maintaining up to date files
– Discussing credit limits and escalating debt up to and including the litigation team
– Assessing and reviewing credit limits to provide the best customer service.
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
– Fluent in German ( speak – read – write )
– Good command of English ( speak – read – write )
– Excellent communication skills
– Financially and commercially aware – with excellent numeracy skills
– Highly customer focussed
– Results driven to resolve queries
– Computer literate, including Excel.
STRONG PLUS IF YOU HAVE:
– Credit control, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable experience
– The ability to multi-task
– Excellent organisation skills
– Good attention to detail.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a lead role within a growing credit team where you will gain invaluable experience working in a commercial environment for a global fashion brand.
Salary: £20,000 – £20,000
Location: [Nottinghamshire] Nottingham
Job type: Permanent