Our client is an established fashion retailer and is looking to recruit a German-speaking Customer Service Executive.
The role will be based in Central London and involves providing outstanding customer service and order processing.
* Handling any customer queries or complaints in a professional manner ( written and/or by telephone ).
* Manage daily workstreams including customer emails and calls, address management, logistics activities, customer orders.
* Compile and distribute daily statistics within strict time frames.
* Support in managing the end-to-end customer contact processes and their associated customer experience.
* Supporting cross-company initiatives to drive improvements, improve efficiency and reduce complaints.
* Managing escalated customer queries.
* Liaise with key stakeholders at the European head office.
* Act as an information conduit for change in marketing and systems which impact the customer, ensuring consistency in all customer communication across all channels including contact centres.
* Coordinate social media feedback and responses
* Translation and distribution of system updates and system changes that will affect the customer experience or contact centre performance.
* Identify and report errors such as product descriptions online or catalogue and liaise with relevant teams.
German = Business Level
English = Native
+ Proven Customer service experience in a fast-paced environment.
+ The ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
+ Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
+ Experience in a contact centre environment is an advantage.
Central London, UK
Mon – Fri 9 am – 5.30 pm
( with the flexibility to do a few extra hours as and when required due to workload )
* NO evening shifts *
* NO weekends *
The ability to attend a few business trips each year to the European HQ overseas is essential.
You must have the right to live and work in the UK as we are unable to consider job seekers who need a visa/work permit.