The world’s largest community for design is looking for an amazing Swedish speaking graduate or junior sales
executive to join the industry marketing team.
Their industry marketing team is responsible for introducing the free services that they can offer to
design professionals, including a professional directory and their free website builder.
As a member of the Nordic Account Coordinators team…
it will be your job to proactively reach out to professionals in Sweden and introduce them to the
benefits of the platform.
– You must love talking to people and get a real buzz from converting leads into new accounts.
– You will be tenacious, engaging and very confident in just picking up the phone and talking to
people about what we do.
– In addition to this, you will be responsible for the onboard process of new professionals.
– You will be patient and articulate with the ability to think on your feet?.
? New graduate and/or history of excellent sales skills or telesales experience
? Native level Swedish speaker
? You love sales and get a buzz from building new relationships.
? Exceptional communication skills over the phone.
? Performs under pressure and thrives in a target lead environment.
? Ton of energy – The last phone call of the day needs to sound like the first phone call of the day!
? A real team player
This role comes with an attractive base salary and for top performers a very generous bonus scheme.
New grad to entry-level experience:
– Approx £20.000 base salary + commission (OTE 32K p/a, up to 44K for exceeding targets)
3+ years of full-time post-graduate experience:
– Approx. £22.000 base salary + commission (OTE 34K p/a, up to 46K for exceeding targets)