Our client is a London based International lifestyle website with 56 million users.
If you are a Danish sales exec with an interest in Architecture and Interior Design – this could be the right job for you.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To handle the day-to-day membership sales for the lifestyle website, developing the Danish business and by using and enhancing existing direct marketing techniques.
– Fluent in Danish as well as English (spoken/written/read)
– Reliable and articulate
– Logical mind and eye for detail
– Excellent telephone manners
– Previous experience in Sales (telesales / lead generation / business development/cold calling)
- Interest in Lifestyle publishingMAIN JOB DUTIES:- Advising on membership services and highlighting the benefit they can bring.
– Outbound cold calling
– Developing & maintaining client database.
– Following up enquiries to conclusion.
– Assist in setting up and managing trade shows, events and industry meetups.
– Provide feedback to management on a regular basis
– Maintaining mail-shot statistics
– Researching new prospecting opportunities
– General administration and filing.KEY SKILLS:
– Bilingual [ fluent in both Danish & English]
– Strong communication skills – verbal and written
– Passion for developing new business opportunities
– B2B / Account Management experience (1-2 years min)
– Determination & ability to achieve results
– Solid customer service skills
– Commercial awareness
– Logical thinker
– Attention to detail
– Social media and Tech-savvy
£24000 base salary + £10,000 OTE