Our client is a Global insurance provider specialising in the travel sector.
Their market is growing and they need a Nordic Account Development Manager to take responsibilty for the Nordic Baltic region.
Reporting to the Country Manager you will:
• Manage a number of accounts to meet agreed sales turnover, combined ratio and development targets
• Develop excellent working relationships with key client personnel at all levels.
• To actively manage new business proposals together with internal and external stakeholders to ensure submission are made within deadline.
• To ensure that any new business lines won are implemented, managed and maintained on an on-going basis
• Identify any areas of weakness in service delivery or process and highlight them to the Country Manager to ensure they can be rectified
• Business to business Account Management / sales experience, preferably within the Automotive assistance/travel insurance industry
• Evidence of successful sales cycle management for large corporate accounts.
• Experience of leading business presentations
• Ability to speak and communicate in writing within at least one, ideally two of the following languages:, Finnish Danish or Swedish
35 per week
Between £24,000 and £30,000 depending on experience.
Originally posted 2013-05-16 13:51:26.