Norwegian 1st line support
Part of an International technology giant, our client is a leader in the field of customer support for some of the worlds best known mobile technology companies.
Based near Bournemouth on the beautiful south coast of England our client is one of the best places in Europe to get your customer support career up to speed.
Providing Danish 1st line support solutions to support problems efficiently in accordance with defined targets and procedures through excellent customer service
• Provide customer support via multiple touch points (e.g inbound calls, e-mail)
• Accurately log customer and product information into CRM systems
• Proactively develop skills and knowledge through effective use of systems
• Understanding customer care and apply to all customer touch points
• Share knowledge gained with team through effective knowledge transfer
• Maintain a high standard in personal KPI targets as defined
• Proven experience of delivering customer excellence
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills Norwegian/English
• Analytical thinker with problem solving skills
• Comfortable with technology and relish new opportunities
• Ability to self manage
• Experience working in a call centre environment