£16,750 – £16,750
Investigate and resolve errors, transactions, discrepancies, complaints and queries in accordance with regulations and departmental procedures, whilst ensuring customer is treated fairly.
• Accountable for the completion of breach administration
• Ensure technical referrals are dealt with in line with service standards and regulations
• Manage complex or non-standard cases/issues
• Support Administration Co-ordinators to ensure all applications are fully completed ie. chase outstanding documents, resolve queries etc via telephone, letter or email
• Assist in coaching of new starters or less experienced staff
• Carry out any audits as required to highlight recurring issues or complaints
• Opportunities may arise to deputise team in Team Leaders absence
• Produce weekly/monthly stats and reports – quality checks etc
• Good education with Mathematics a requirement.
• Good attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills, verbally and written in English and Norwegian
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• PC Literate, in particular MS Office Products
• Previous complaint handling experience
Originally posted 2012-02-17 22:06:36.