Our client is a leading Talent Management software originator.
They now need to add to their EMEA business development team by immediately employing a Norwegian speaking lead developer for their London office.
The main purpose of this job will be to develop leads in order to support the inside and field sales teams.
– Managing inbound outbound calls to identify business opportunities with end user accounts, existing customers, Greenfield accounts, and inbound inquiries.
– Conducting high quality, open business conversations with senior business decision makers within the target end user accounts
– Clarify legitimise the reality, scale value of those opportunities through deep qualification questioning
– Working closely with Inside and Field sales representatives to develop opportunities feed business in to them with the aim of closing revenue
– Nurturing mid to long term opportunities through regular touch points until they are ready for sales engagement
Skills / Experience needed:
– Graduates, ideally business studies, computer studies or languages
– Lead development experience ( Telesales / Lead generation / Telemarketing)
– Strong Microsoft Office skills
– Knowledge of the Hi Tech / software industry.
– Ability to work in a target driven environment.
– Passionate, talented, strong communicator
– Focused on developing your skills, over achieving against targets
– Committed to becoming successful in anything you do
Salary / Package (dependent on experience):
Base salary: up to £26,000
Bonus: to £7,000 (paid quarterly on performance)
Healthcare, Pension, Life Assurance, Season Ticket Loan
Start: As soon as possible.
Originally posted 2013-06-29 18:35:04.