Our client is a Major fashion brand who’s Northern European HQ is near Nottingham.
– Receive and initiate the processing of customer orders
– Day to day contact with customers and internal divisions to resolve customer queries/issues.
– To ensure customer order details are validated prior to order entry, in terms of account identification, order type, sku detail, stock availability, customer requested delivery date, scheduled delivery date, and pricing.
– Processing of documentary letters of credit. Ensuring issue of reminder letters to coincide with agreed customer settlement terms.
– To deal promptly and efficiently with enquiries from both customers and account managers both verbally and in writing.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
– Some Customer Service experience or evidence of working in a fast moving office environment.
– Norwegian speaking
– Excellent command of English [spoken/written/read]
– Logical and analytical
– Good communication/relationship building skills.
– Team player
– PC literate [including Word, Excel]
Norwegian speaking Account Co-Ordinator – Fashion brands
Salary to £21,000
Relocation package available