Our client is seeking applications for the position of Norwegian Speaking Accounts Payable Clerk.
– Assist with the administration of the Accounts Payable function.
– Scanning, coding and inputting of third-party invoices and internal expense claims
– Matching invoices with purchase orders.
– Supporting the business in the use of Purchase Management to generate automated Purchase Orders.
– The processing and generation of payment runs in various forms in respect of invoices from external suppliers
– Collation of the supporting documentation ensuring all necessary approvals has been secured.
– Supplier statement reconciliations from time to time.
– Maintenance of supplier accounts and information.
– Ad-hoc financial tasks as required.
– Good Excel and numeracy skills with excellent attention to detail.
– Excellent data entry skills with a high level of accuracy.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Drive and determination to resolve issues and minimise process errors.
– Ability to work to deadlines.
– Flexibility to accommodate workload volumes.
– Ability to build strong working relationships.
– Norwegian language (fluent written – read – spoken )
– Feel comfortable in a busy open-plan office.
– Able to work collaboratively within a small close-knit finance team.
– Enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced challenging environment.
– Enjoy responsibility and accountability for a variety of key tasks.
– Be smartly presented and articulate with a confident assured manner and enjoy dealing with internal and external customers.
Location: [Oxfordshire] Abingdon
Job type: Permanent