Would you like to work supporting the Norwegian speaking customer of a major fashion brand?
Would you like to work for one of Europe’s largest companies?
Would you like to work for a company that offers excellent on the job training and on-going core skills development?
Would you like to be considered for one of the best entry level jobs for Norwegians in the UK?
If so, read on.
– You will be representing an international fashion retailer whose global success has been driven due to its creativity and close links with its customers.
– We are looking for candidates who are driven by delivering exceptional customer service at all times.
– A “passion for fashion” is essential, so your enthusiasm and love of fashion must inspire customers, and be evident when dealing with enquiries.
– This fashion retailer prides itself on its creative approach to retail, and you can expect an innovative and excellent training package to prepare you for your career.
– To work as part of a team delivering a first class, professional telephone inbound and outbound service to support and delight our client’s customers
– Maintain an excellent knowledge of our client’s portfolio of products in order to understand customer needs
– Responsible for skilfully retaining customers through positive customer relationship building
– Diffuse irate customer situations by utilising strong listening skills and probing techniques
– Take ownership of customers’ concerns and act as a primary contact, providing name and telephone extension to help build confidence
– Act as intermediary between customer and appropriate departments to ensure customer satisfaction
– Actively create trust with the customer, demonstrating an open and honest approach. Ensuring ownership is taken and promises made are delivered against
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
– Fluent in Norwegian and English ( written & spoken )
– Strong communication skills (verbal/written)
– Excellent PC skills and Internet navigation skills
– Strong keyboard skills
– Ability to engage with customers who expect a premium level of personalised service
– Willing to provide outstanding customer service at all times ( by phone, email )
– Organisational and coordinating skills
– Able to multi-task + handle multiple priorities/ changes with professionalism
– Able to work in a high volume, high pressure, deadline-oriented environment
– Able to work independently and as a contributing team member
Very quick and an easy commute ( ca 15 minutes ) to/from London Paddington station.
Starting salary: £20.000 per year + excellent benefits.
20 days annual leave + 8 days statutory bank holidays Life assurance Child care vouchers Access to pension scheme Opportunity to work additional overtime (when available) BUPA Excellent on the job training and ongoing core skills development.
Location: [Berkshire] Slough
Job type: Permanent
Originally posted 2016-09-21 11:48:30.