With over 10 years of trading history online our client has become the UK’s #1 online retailer in its specialist field and the UK’s 3rd most popular online sports site.
They are a truly international sports site and a global brand delivering to over 70 countries worldwide and with websites translated into English, Danish, Swedish, French, Spanish, German, Dutch and Japanese and more.
The International Online Marketing Manager is a key role in driving the growth of the Japanese market.This role will have responsibility for maximising profitability
through the growth of sessions, revenue and market share across a variety of channels,
including Organic, Paid Search, Google Shopping, Affiliates, Social and Remarketing.
• Create, own and deliver a localised online marketing plan
` Manage up to 3 direct reports
• Maximise sales and profitability across country market
• Grow market share in tri sports market across country market
• Execute paid search, affiliate and display campaigns
• Work with Country Managers and Translation team to ensure traffic generating
opportunities are maximised
• Develop and optimise affiliate program
• Identify new third party partners to increase external visibility of content
• Leverage placement buying efficiencies across the group
• Regular analysis of campaign performance
Your skills / experience:
Experience in a Digital Marketing role, or similar
Native language speaker required
Excellent communicator, in English and Japanese on and offline
Paid search experience
Experience in using Online Marketing platforms (such Google Analytics, Google
Understanding of how search engines work and interact with websites
Some experience of bid management tools
Remote working: Office attendance is required once per week.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: to £30,000.00 per year depending on experience