Our clients’ products and services enable enterprises to reduce their reliance on costly proprietary solutions and slash their database spend by 75% or more
The key responsibility of the Sales Development Representative is:
- Investigate Target accounts by outbound calling, identify decision makers, uncover pain points and schedule exploratory calls and meetings for our field sales people.
- Besides that you will also:
- Create qualified SMB/non-target opportunities and hand them off to the appropriate channel partner.
Skills / Qualifications:
- College/University degree
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Highly motivated and goal oriented
- Hungry for results and motivated
- Experience with cold-calling in software or technology business preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Business English + fluent Swedish or Norwegian.
To £35,000 Bonus £15,000+++
Originally posted 2017-09-01 10:14:51.