Our client is a City based company in the insurance industry.
They now need to hire a new member of staff who are fluent in Danish.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To handle the day-to-day management of direct clients, developing Scandinavian and UK direct business and by using and enhancing existing direct marketing techniques.
– Fluent in Danish as well as English (spoken/written/read)
– Reliable and articulate
– Logical mind and eye for detail
– Excellent telephone manners
– Previous experience in Sales (telesales / lead generation / business development)
MAIN JOB DUTIES:
– Taking enquiries over the phone, input the details on the system and pass information on to company underwriters for quotes.
– Developing maintaining client database.
– Preparing handling daily mail-shots.
– Following up quotations to conclusion, keeping relevant notes.
– Advising on products services and highlighting the benefit they can bring.
– Provide feedback to management on a regular basis
– Maintaining mail-shot statistics
– Researching new prospecting opportunities
– General administration and filing.
– Bilingual [ fluent in both Danish English]
– Strong communication skills – verbal and written
– Passion for developing new business opportunities
– Determination ability to achieve results
– Solid customer service skills
– Commercial awareness
– Logical thinker
– Attention to detail
– Numerically IT literate, with a good working knowledge of Word Excel