Our client is growing its world class search engine optimization team and is looking for a Senior SEO Specialist based in it’s London office.
This role will be responsible for the tactical operations of search engine optimization (SEO) for one of Europe’s major commercial web sites. The position will be responsible for reviewing, implementing and improving SEO operations within this region and will be managed to specific revenue and operational metrics.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
• Analysis of various paralegal performance metrics to identify issues and areas of opportunity at a site infrastructure, landing page and keyword level.
• Keyword research, on-page SEO and conversion optimization for individual pages and landing page templates.
• Optimizing internal linking structures to maximize rankings across our keyword portfolio.
• Implementing, managing and expanding link building campaigns by utilizing varied approaches to link building.
• Contribute to and manage ad-hoc project requests for improved business performance.
• Perform pre & post Implementation reviews of all significant changes to assess their effectiveness.
• Define objectives, plan & model the impact of initiatives to feed into the budget process
• Drive an iteration process to address the identified needs above
• Work with the engineering and marketing teams to identify project areas or process enhancements that will lead to overall program improvements
• Build, launch, and test new products, features and experiments through our product management process
Analytics and Reporting
• Monitor daily performance metrics to understand channel performance and diagnose issues.
• Perform granular traffic and conversion audits across points of sale to gain insight into keyword and landing page performance
• Identify and analyze competitor techniques. Benchmark performance vs. competitors.
• Measure and analyze the impact of projects and tactical improvements.
• Research and analyze to iteratively improve SEO performance
• Assess and understand market needs related to Search, and clearly organize and communicate them to various internal and external stakeholders.
• Support the SEO leadership team with Channel management.
• Must be passionate about SEO.
• Must speak Swedish, Danish or Norwegian
• Must have thorough experience in SEO. Working knowledge of paid search preferred but not required.
• Must demonstrate a thorough understanding of search engine optimization principles and search engine algorithms.
• Must have a technical and analytical mindset. Experience working with large sets of data and analytics is important.
• Proven web development skills strongly preferred but not essential.
• Experience within the travel sector advantageous.
• Needs to be a self-starter with initiative.
• Execution focused with proven ability to move from ideation to delivery.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Excellent presentation skills with confidence presenting findings, analysis and information.
• Fluency in Swedish or Danish or Norwegian + English is required.
Work Experience and Education Guidelines:
• University degree
• 3-5 years experience; 2 yrs managing SEO for online retailer or media
Nordic Staff is a multilingual recruitment agency based in England and serving Europe. We have been finding jobs for Nordic language speakers since 2005. Our clients range from major international employers to growing companies seeking to trade with the Nordic Zone.