Our client is one of the World’s most successful originator of SharePoint related software and services.
Based in central London, they are now expanding their team.
1. The Technical Solutions Professional (TSP) serves as the key technical point of contact for inside and enterprise sales groups.
2. The TSP works in a consultative role to assist in the successful closings of new deals and repeat purchases by performing pre sales support and on-site demonstrations to our prospective and existing enterprise customers.
3. The ideal candidate should have a solid technical background and some experience of solution selling.
• Present and demonstrate the companies product offerings tailored to customer objectives remotely and on-site
• Provide proactive support to current and prospective clients
• Become an expert in the features, benefits of our applications
• Communicate with prospective customers assisting and guiding through the evaluation and selection process
• Deliver web-based training sessions for clients
• Act as the customer advocate and liaison for product management and development
• Propose and/or design technical solutions, which include creating prototypes and proofs of concept
• Working knowledge of software integration using Microsoft Windows Server technologies
• University Degree (Computer Science/Engineering majors preferred)
• 2 – 3 years of work experience
• Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
• High level of customer service ability
• Ability to work individually and within a highly collaborative team setting
• Willingness to learn and adapt in a fast paced environment
• Fluency in Danish , Swedish or Dutch
Knowledge in the following area is preferred:
• Understanding of Microsoft SharePoint architecture, components, and configuration.
• Understand the differences between the SharePoint versions
• Working knowledge of Relational SQL Server 2000, 2005, and 2008
• Must be able to install, configure, and maintain Windows Server 2000/2003/2008, IIS and SQL server and how these software components integrate with SharePoint
• Experience in ITPro related topics such as server administration for Microsoft Windows Server, SQL Server, and SharePoint technologies
• Ability to install, configure, and troubleshoot a Windows 2000/2003/2008 cluster Serve