Would you like to work supporting the Swedish customers of a major fashion brand?
Would you like to work for one of Europe’s largest companies?
Would you like to work for a company that offers excellent on the job training and on-going core skills development?
If so, read on.
– You will be representing an international fashion retailer whose global success has been driven due to its creativity and close links with its customers.
– We are looking for candidates who are driven by delivering exceptional customer service at all times.
– A “passion for fashion” is essential, so your enthusiasm and love of fashion must inspire customers, and be evident when dealing with enquiries.
– This fashion retailer prides itself on its creative approach to retail, and you can expect an innovative and excellent training package to prepare you for your career.
– To work as part of a team delivering a first class, professional telephone inbound and outbound service to support and delight our client’s Swedish customers
– Maintain an excellent knowledge of our client’s portfolio of products in order to understand customer needs
– Responsible for skilfully retaining customers through positive customer relationship building
– Diffuse irate customer situations by utilising strong listening skills and probing techniques
– Take ownership of customers’ concerns and act as a primary contact, providing name and telephone extension to help build confidence
– Act as intermediary between customer and appropriate departments to ensure customer satisfaction
– Actively create trust with the customer, demonstrating an open and honest approach. Ensuring ownership is taken and promises made are delivered against
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
– Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English ( written and spoken )
– Detail orientated
– Excellent PC skills and Internet navigation skills
– Strong typing (min 40 wpm)
– Strong communication and customer service skills
– Ability to engage with customers who expect a premium level of personalised service
– Organisational and coordinating skills
– The ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities/ changes with professionalism
– Ability to work in a high volume, high pressure, deadline-oriented environment
– Ability to work independently and as a contributing team member
– Excellent telephone voice in terms of tone, clarity, pronunciation, and proper use of grammar.
Very quick and easy commute to/from London Paddington station.
Starting Salary: £20.000 per year
- Customer Service