Swedish Insurance Administrator Responsibilities:
– To process the work of the sections accurately and promptly in accordance with set procedures and service standards to a desired level of quality. This may be in conjunction with the regional offices, as required.
– Receiving and making phone calls from/to clients.
– Answering queries about policies, values, procedures and providing product/company information
– Processing daily business within deadlines, alongside other team members
– Providing translations, if necessary
– Writing letters/faxes
– Processing Swedish insurance review documentation for clients which will involve preparing calculations, data entry, checking and dispatching documents.
– Ad hoc administrative duties
– Fluent written and spoken Swedish
– Some financial services industry preferred but not essential.
– Previous customer service experience ideally.
– A person who must have a flexible approach to carrying out a variety of tasks
– Be a good team player
– Be highly customer focused and passionate about providing the highest levels of customer care at all times.
– You should have a high regard for quality and attention to detail with a positive outlook.
– Have an excellent telephone manner
– Able to work well under pressure
– Be open to new ideas and keen to learn.
Originally posted 2012-10-23 16:54:16.