A major fashion company with their Northern European HQ near Nottingham need to hire a Swedish speaker for a permanent job as a Swedish-speaking credit administrator.
A background in Customer Services and dealing with clients via phone/email is essential
Ideally, some experience working in an Accounts / Finance related role [ such as Credit Control, Accounts Receivable – etc – ] – but not necessary.
THE JOB WILL INVOLVE:
– Communicating with customers in their native language, over the phone and by email.
– Discuss payments, credit terms and to resolve any queries
– Casing debt to achieve department targets and to effectively clear disputes
– Controlling the customer database and maintaining up to date files
– Discussing credit limits and escalating debt up to and including the litigation team
– Assessing and reviewing credit limits to provide the best customer service.
– Maintaining accounts receivable balances for accounts within credit limits through timely cash collection.
– Processing of documentary letters of credit.
– Issue of reminder letters to coincide with agreed customer settlement terms.
– Maintaining up to date files by customer regarding actions taken to recover outstanding debts, resolution of queries
– Ensure correct allocation of cash, invoices, credit notes and journals to maintain a reconciled accounts receivable.
– Fluent in Swedish + good command of English (spoken/written)
– Educated to GCSE level (or higher) incl. Maths
– Experience working in a fast-paced office environment
– Numerical, Analytical, Logical
– Team player / Fast learner
– IT literate (ideally incl. Word, Excel, Lotus Notes)
– Some credit control OR accounts receivable experience would be a strong advantage ( but not necessary ! )
– A background in Customer Services is essential where you have been dealing with customers via phone / email.
Excellent job opportunity to work for an International company with an informal office atmosphere