Our client has a simple, but great philosophy:
They take care of the people who take care of their customers!
Working at their Northern European Head Office based in rural Leicstershire, you will be responsible for the effective handling of incoming telephone calls from their customers and responding to their needs to meet the standards of service.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITES WILL INCLUDE:-
• Responding to incoming telephone calls from Swedish customers
• Responding to customers emails
• Assisting customers with after sales service
• Provide feedback and ideas on how the company can continually improve the customer experience.
• Assisting in specific projects as required
• Dependent on the volume of calls from Swedish customers, this role may also take calls from our UK customers.
= Ideally a Swedish national (or having lived in Sweden for some time)
= You must be a fluent SWEDISH (speak/read/write)
= Good command of English (speak/read/write)
= Have a good knowledge of the Swedish market and customs
= A strong desire to provide high level of Customer Services at all times.
= You will have strong PC skills
= Be a good team player who can support colleagues in achieving objectives.
= Positive approach, you will show interest and enthusiasm in your job
= Have a willingness to learn and develop.
Hours of work/Salary:
40 hours per week on a rolling shift basis
£8,63 /h (approx. £17.950 per year) + benefits.
Please apply NOW!
Originally posted 2015-11-19 18:41:41.