Team Leader – Customer Service (German speaker)
– To review and report on overall effectiveness of your specified Customer Service Team.
– To provide superior customer service to a designated group of accounts, by direct contact with those accounts, close liaison with the account managers, and by effective management of customer orders, deliveries, returns, cancellations and credits in line with Company and brand strategies.
– Also, to provide customers and the account managers with accurate sales and order status information.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– To monitor and provide feedback on overall effectiveness of your specified CS team, maintaining adequate cover and ensuring sufficient workloads per Account Coordinator.
– To maintain the Customer Master File.
– To receive and initiate the processing of customer orders, returns, deliveries, cancellations and credits in accordance with Customer Service Policies and Procedures.
– To advise customers on available stock to maximise order fulfilment and ensure customer order details are validated prior to order entry, in terms of account identification, order type, sku detail, customer requested delivery date, scheduled delivery date, and pricing.
– To investigate promptly and efficiently, enquiries from both customers and account managers both verbally and in writing. You will liaise with internal departments ? Planning, DC, Credit Control, Finance or any other relevant party to ensure issue resolution, and be a point of contact enquires coming from internal departments.
– You will monitor sales performance against forecast for your area/market, reporting any issues that could affect the forecast in a positive or negative way, such as returns, At Risk orders, new orders, MO deals, credit held orders, or orders unlikely to ship for any other reason.
– You will attend internal meetings with Orderbook Management, Planning, DC, Credit Control and other related departments when required to do so.
– To be a contact point for enquiries from management, account managers and other departments relating to sales reports, orders, shipments etc.
– You will attend Country Sales meetings where requested to discuss brand strategy and forthcoming initiatives, and attendance at International Sales meetings, or customer specific meetings if required.
– You will actively participate in customer related project?s such B2B, customer own portal, EDI, and will attend relevant training courses as and when required in order to keep necessary skills updated and relevant to requirements.
– To ensure that all communications to outside parties exhibit standards expected of a professional, multinational company.
– To provide cover as necessary for holidays, sickness etc.
– Establish control related standards and procedures.
– Any other duties as assigned to the Job Holder within the Job Holder’s capabilities.
– Fluent in German (speak/read/write)
– Very good command of English (speak/read/write)
– Good standard of education ? Minimum ?A? levels or equivalent.
– Ideally you?ll have experience of working in Customer Services/Office experience in a similar, fast moving, commercial environment.
– Previous supervisory experience is desirable (coordinating a team of 3 to 4 persons).
– You must be flexible, confident, enthusiastic, pro-active, assertive and a good delegator.
– You must be organised, accurate and able to work under pressure.
– You must be a competent user of Word and Excel.
Team Leader – Customer Service – German speaker
Originally posted 2014-01-14 11:51:09.