Our client is a Major fashion brand who is urgently seeking Norwegian speakers to join their team of Customer Services / Account Coordinators at their Northern European HQ near Nottingham, UK.
– Receive and processing of customer orders.
– Day-to-day contact with customers in Norway and with internal divisions to resolve customer queries/issues.
– To ensure customer order details are validated prior to order entry, in terms of account identification, stock availability, customer requested delivery date, scheduled delivery date, and pricing.
– Processing of documentary letters of credit. Ensuring issue of reminder letters to coincide with agreed customer settlement terms.
– To deal promptly and efficiently with any queries from both customers and account managers [verbally/written]
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
– Some previous Customer Service experience is a strong advantage – as is experience of working in a fast moving office environment.
– Fluent in Norwegian [spoken/written/read]
– Excellent command of English [spoken/written/read]
– Logical and analytical approach to work.
– Good communication/relationship building skills.
– Team player
– PC literate [including Word, Excel]
Originally posted 2013-04-16 12:38:58.