Our client is a supplier of 3rd party services to some of the world’s largest insurance businesses.
Some of those businesses need support for Danish clients and the Danish team now needs to grow to meet new business demands.
We are looking for someone who is intelligent and can work on their own initiative to help customers and other Claims team members.
The successful applicant will be proactive in terms of thinking about how they can play their part in helping to grow the business, and must be able to appreciate that every contact with a customer is incredibly important .
• The purpose of this role is to assess claims accurately and effectively in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
• Communicate with customers and third parties both verbally (telephone) and in writing (letter, fax, email) in a clear, concise and professional way.
• Assess new claims in accordance with policy terms and conditions, within specified service levels, and in line with departmental procedures.
• Ensure that all relevant data is collated and entered onto the system in a timely way
Required Skills and Experience.
• Excellent telephone manner
• Demonstrably helpful with a problem solving attitude
• Thoughtful and considerate of other team members and their own role in our development
• Keen to help other team members whenever they can
• Reliable and conscientious
• Keen to develop and learn new skills
• Excellent written and spoken ‘business’ English and Danish
• Proficient with MS outlook, word and excel
Desirable, but not essential, attributes include previous claims/insurance experience.
Salary £18 – 22,000 dependent on experience
Originally posted 2012-06-09 12:38:59.