Our client is a large and highly respected company working within food and beverages research.
• Provide advice and guidance on food legislation, law and regulatory issues within the UK, EU and internationally.
• Maintain and extend a high level of awareness of current UK, EU and global food legislation, related issues and likely developments
• Answer questions from clients and colleagues on the content, application and interpretation of legislation
• Direct scheduled legislation courses
• Develop and contribute to Regulatory Affairs publications and events
• Initiate new business
• Contribute to development and delivery of research projects
Candidates should hold a degree or equivalent in Food Science, Food law, consumer protection or a related discipline and be a fluent German speaker.
Salary: £27,000 – £32,000
Location: [West Sussex] Crawley
Job type: Permanent