Immediate opportunity for licencing professional
We are seeking a dedicated and knowledgeable Client Services Team Leader to provide exceptional support and instruction to Digital Publishing critical customers within the UK, Scotland, Ireland, and Nordic territories. In this role, you will be crucial in managing e-packages, licensing arrangements, and maintaining positive relationships with publishers. Your expertise and understanding of specific publisher package deals will be instrumental in retaining and expanding our customer base. Additionally, you will be responsible for onboarding new customers and supporting sales efforts for e-packages and other electronic services.
Primary Responsibilities: As the Client Services Team Leader, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Expertise Development:
- Stay updated on e-journal licensing, publisher models, registration, access, order management, and end-user content access setup.
- Review and enhance e-package processes to ensure efficient customer service operations.
- Conduct a comprehensive analysis of e-package key performance indicators (KPIs), identifying issues and areas for improvement.
- Growth Initiatives:
- Identify growth opportunities by reviewing customers’ portfolios and collaborating with publishers to transition individual subscriptions to e-packages.
- Provide customer education, training, and account transition coordination.
- Support the training and development of the customer service department in e-package services.
- Relationship Management:
- Maintain and develop existing key account customers and consortia, focusing on retention and business growth.
- Foster positive relationships with publishers to ensure successful licensing arrangements.
- Keep abreast of publisher deal development, particularly ongoing consortia deals.
- Sales Support:
- Communicate the benefits of e-packages and associated e-technology to customers, facilitating the conversion of subscriptions from print to electronic formats.
- Assist with major sales proposals, customer tenders, new business transfers, and presentations as required.
- Collaborate with the Customer Service/Sales team to ensure excellent service delivery to customers.
- Collaboration and Communication:
- Liaise closely with local Publisher Business Development staff and IHQ staff to understand publisher packages, license agreements, and offerings thoroughly.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (or equivalent experience)
- Proven experience in client services, sales team management or related team leadership roles
- Strong understanding of order management processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships with customers and publishers
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work independently
- Flexibility to travel as required
- Nordic languages advantageous
Salary: £35,000 – £37,000
Location: [Hertfordshire] Barnet
Job type: Permanent