Our client is a Major fashion brand who's Northern European HQ is near Nottingham.
– Obtain customer and financial data to establish criteria for reviewing and setting new and existing customer credit limits
– Day to day contact with customers and internal divisions to resolve customer queries/issues.
– Maintaining accounts receivable balances for accounts within your specific remits within terms and within credit limits through timely cash collection.
– Processing of documentary letters of credit. Ensuring issue of reminder letters to coincide with agreed customer settlement terms.
– Maintaining up to date files by customer regarding actions taken to recover outstanding debts, resolution of queries for review.
– To ensure correct allocation of cash, invoices, credit notes and journals to maintain a reconciled accounts receivable.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
– Some Credit Control or Accounts Receivable experience [ OR ] evidence of working in a fast moving office environment where numeracy is required
– Fluent in Swedish [spoken/written/read]
– Excellent command of English [spoken/written/read]
– Logical and analytical
– Good communication/relationship building skills.
– Team player
– PC literate [including Word, Excel, Lotus Notes]