This is a seriously big step up for someone who is currently working as a Swedish speaking Account Manager in a digital agency with a minimum or 1-2 years experience in an Account Management role
If that is you – apply and we will get back to you for a conversation.
You will work across a wide variety of verticals developing bespoke client strategies to target site abandonment, lead generation and customer engagements.
You will actively manage accounts with a view to delivering a first class service and driving revenue for your clients.
– Lead onsite and email remarketing campaign strategies
– Manage process of client opportunities, utilise internal systems to keep a working document of client development and expansion
– Collate best practice examples of reporting, client reviews and case studies.
– Share internal case studies and findings at external events through medium of presenting, holding webinars
– Close interaction with Account Director & Sales team during forecasting
– Work with Data Scientist to review client data and relay back into the business
– 1 – 2 years in an Account Management role
– Fluent in Swedish and English
– Clear communicator with strong verbal and written skills
– Innovative approach with ability to thrive in a fast paced working environment, prioritisation is key
– Proficient user of MS Suite – Excel, Powerpoint and Word
– Strong commercial awareness and close attention to client financials, budget planning and forecasting
– Confidence in presenting to clients and at external events
– Detail oriented, good with numbers and analysing data sets
– Good commercial acumen
Swedish Speaking Account Manager – Digital Agency
Salary: £30,000 – £38,000
Location: [G. London] City of London
Job type: Permanent