Our client has an immediate vacancy for a Swedish speaking team leader in their London office.
This is one of the best London-based jobs for a Swedish speaking sales professional that we have seen this year.
Our client owns the World’s largest website of its type and the sales teams focus is on recruiting business to join either on a free or paid basis.
The team leader is targeted on personal and team results – so this is a well-rewarded job for a young and very successful company.
So, the job is to be a hands-on Team Leader that leads and coaches the Nordic Sales Development Representative (SDR) team, who are helping Clients across Sweden and Denmark to create a free business profile, teaching them how to best use our platform, and assisting them with branding their business on our site.
- Contacting the professional community (Clients) via phone
- Educate clients on the web platform
- Assist the community with creating free professional profiles
- Maintain contact with the Clients to help them brand their business
- Provide user feedback to the marketing and sales teams
- Drive growth and hit sales targets by successfully leading an inside sales team that thrives on supportive, real-time candid feedback and coaching
- Be a present, hands-on sales leader who manages day-to-day performance and client needs by consistently maintaining a detailed understanding of pipeline and development needs for each individual on your team
- Take immediate responsibility for a team of 6 but continue to attract, hire and develop others
- Maintain a strong grasp of key metrics and apply analytical rigour, working with senior management to evaluate and drive sales performance
- Shape the growing European advertising business by identifying and developing best practice and process within your team and working collaboratively across functions to enhance the effectiveness of our entire sales organisation
- Experience in cold calling
- Outstanding sales experience in an Inside Sales role
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
- Goal-oriented team player
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills (Danish OR Swedish and English)
- Familiarity with CRM tools (Salesforce), data analysis and reporting